Raised so far
- Odd Couple Productions just donated $52.75
- Katie Swan just donated $52.75
- Alejandro Ramirez just donated $20.00
- Annie Whu just donated $20.00
- Manuel Manev just donated $105.50
- Dave Baswal just donated $150.00
- Flynn Family just donated $40.00
- OSS Team Members just donated $200.00
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Dan Foster just donated $52.75
- Ben Foster-Russo just donated $61.19
- Anonymous just donated $79.13
- Diandra Noble just donated $20.00
- Shar just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- FO Superstars just donated $26.37
- HK Superstars just donated $36.70
- FB Culinary Superstars just donated $29.30
- Miranda Legg just donated $26.38
- Engineering Superstars just donated $24.40
How it works
When people do good, they feel good. So, we aim to be a force for good. On every level – from our individuals
to our communities, and our planet. In our communities, we support children, schools, and charities —
believing that every child deserves equal opportunities and the best start in life. Coming together with ‘not-
for-profit’ agencies to create life-changing opportunities and give today’s kids, a better chance tomorrow.
Across all regions we look to partner and work with those that believes that every life matters. Where basic
human rights, equality, dignity, cultural, and religions are respected, celebrated, and supported with what and
how we do.
Complete your activity as solo or team
Share your 5 km walk and fundraise together
The OVO-Walk 2022 is in collaboration with Bali Children Foundation.
This year we are walking together in unity on the 17 th of September 2022 (World Wellness Weekend), to raise money (our target is 7000 AU dollars) to be able to sponsor the elementary school of SDN 3 Sidetapa in North Bali with classroom upgrades (by the Ovolo Team), a class delivery for a year and a stationery kit for each student for 2023.
THE OVO-Walk 2022
2022 commenced our long term partnership with Bali Children Foundation (BCF) to renovate and support the children within a school.
- Bali Children Foundation helps thousands of children to complete school, to find employment, and to improve their lives and the life of their community.
- BCF facilitates funds for our partner charities, who deliver health and dental care, disability management and environmental protection solutions during disasters, and afterwards BCF awards Scholarships, English as a Foreign Language, S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Calistung (Remedial reading, writing and numeracy), and tertiary education opportunities.
- Long term goal is to add more and more schools each year and for Ovolo will look to provide scholarship pathways for the children in these schools, to provide them with opportunities in the future.
We encourage everyone to join in this event, share your experience, and inspire others to support.
Those interested in making direct donations can do so via our Australian or Indonesian charity, using the bank details below. Please add OVO code and your name to identify the donation. Please remember to send us an email to let us know about your donation at firstname.lastname@example.org and to give us the chance to express our appreciation for your generosity and send you a receipt. Thank you.
INDONESIAN BANK ACCOUNT
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Yayasan Samiarsa Seminyak
Account No 102 311 0631 (IDR)
Swift Code: BICNIDJA
AUSTRALIAN BANK ACCOUNT
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: Bali Children Foundation
Account Number: 31 122 4263
BSB: 083 155
BIC/SWIFT code: NATAAU3303M
Branch Address: 424 St. Kilda Rd. Melbourne, VIC 3004
Where does my money go to?
The money raised goes directly to the school and students at this school.
We ask all people walking to contribute something. 5 dollars (minimum), 50 dollars, 100 dollars- every dollar counts. Make sure you are donating to your team Hotel, with name and department. We will issue a receipt for tax purposes.
This year we have ordered T shirts for everyone that walks. The T shirts are 5 dollars, and that money will also go to the charity (but will be kept separate to your donation that’s made). See your general Manager for T shirt and pay them directly. They will donate to their team (online) once they have received all the monies.
Why have you chosen to partner with Bali Children Foundation?
BCF is an award-winning charity in Bali. In previous years, our fundraising efforts has supported their work to lift disadvantaged communities out of poverty with education to employment programs. Bali Children’s foundation have agreed to support this effort as it aligns with helping the disadvantaged most impacted by the COVID-19 impact throughout the country.